Mountaineering courses in the Cordillera Blanca
Would you like learn to climb? The Cordillera Blanca is the perfect place where you can learn all the stuffs related climbing and mountaineering. The mounts of this range offers many possibilities, for beginners as well as for those who want to improve their skills in this sport, the access to the mountains are relatively easy, so you can get courses from 2 to more than one week, the most of Mountain Guides are highly qualified professionals, members of IFGM / UIAGM, the combination of both and the support of good logistic will make your learning experience really beneficial giving you all the skills to face more difficult challenges, in this way you could climb other technical mounts in the Cordillera Blanca or in other places.
Thinking on all interested people for mountain climbing we below provide the course curriculum.
- General mountaineering skills
- Construction, camp management and camping skills.
- Clothing and equipment for mountain climbing, use and care.
- Hazard evaluation
- Use of maps, compasses and altimeters
- Introduction to ice climbing and crampon techniques
- Efficient, safe and self-dependent climbing techniques
- Self & Team Arrest
- Team and individual crevasse rescue techniques and scenarios
- Belaying, rappelling, and rope management
- Altitude Considerations
- Technical Climbing
- Expedition Planning
If you are interested in mountaineering courses CONTACT US to provide all the details.